gizmodo jus broke down some specs for the new ipad 2.0
• Dual-core 1GHz A5 processor, which is “up to two times faster” than the previous version, Steve says.
• The graphics have been improved too. The GPU goes at nine times the speed as before.
• Same low power consumption as the A4.
• Built-in cameras for photos and video: One for frontal FaceTime videoconferencing and Photobooth (VGA resolution) and one on the back with 720p HD video capability.
• It also has a built-in gyroscope, like the iPhone 4.
• They claim the battery life is 10 hours, like before, with a one month stand-by time.
• HDMI mirrored video output at 1080p Full HD (the cable costs $39).
-still has same 9.7-inch 1024 x 768-pixel IPS display…
things i would add
- waterproof everything
- ps3 type disc insertion which allows me to play 360 games and ps3 games
and whatever the fugg else comes on a cd
- BUILT IN SCALE, like i can put things on the screen and weigh it
- built in slide out ashtray
- detachtable weed grinder/blender/slicer
- built in or detatchable ligher
- be strong enough to use as a frisbee
- option to turn the backside of the ipad magnetic whenever you want
if these things are added then the ipad will be lvl 100 warlock WINNING status
- some guy: